So I'm using F# to learn how to do functional programming properly.
I've also started to do some F# katas on codewars.com to test what is actually going in.
Here are a few things which have been really useful
- Professor Frisby's Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming
- Functional Design Patterns Video
- Thinking Functionally Series
- Simple F# Katas on Codewars
- F# Online Editor
- Monads and Gonads talk by Douglas Crockford
These are the areas I want to get clearer in my mind
- Designing functional composition and partial application
- Monads, I kind of get what they are but still it's a bit hazy how to make the most of them when designing code
- Structuring an application
- Usage as a module
- Fable - F# to JS Compiler
- Tom Harding's posts: